For the Sellers
If you already own of a property in Thailand, you are already know the legal aspects of the ownership of condo, land or house.The only thing we advise to pay attention are taxes that must be paid at registration of title to the new owner. If you just assign your rights to a contract for an apartment which is still under construction (before transferring property rights in the Thai Land Department on your name), the procedure will not require a visit to the Land office and will not have to pay any government taxes, but will need to change your name in the contract with the seller (developer). But, it is possible that you will need to close some financial obligations to the developer, which is determined by the specific terms of the contract with the developer.Here are some recommendations from our side:
- At First you have to select a professional real estate agency with good experience and knowledge of the local market (and a large database) on the secondary market with many potential buyers also registered with them. The main specialization of agencies in Pattaya are new development projects (not secondary market). Liberty Group Real Estate is one of the bigger and trusted real estate agency with huge experience and with a big database of resale properties.
- The rule of the real estate market is very simple: the lower price relative to market average, the quicker you can find a buyer. However, please don’t think that the agent’s main goal is to push you to get minimum selling price. We recommend, at first, check market prices (via internet), at the second, to discuss with the property experts.
- If you are working with two or three real estate agencies, make sure the price is the same. Internet is available not only to you but also to your customers, and they will be very surprised to see the different prices from different agencies for the same property. Such a variety of prices can cause suspicion that ‘something is wrong’, or the property is not quite ‘clean’ or property is not good and has been on the market for a long time. Remember that some unscrupulous real estate agencies can put their own price, so need to check the price for your property in all real estate agencies with whom you work.
- 100% Any marketing specialist will tell you that “Packaging” is the basis of success in the market. If you want to sell a beautiful house or an condo, but buyer sees 3 low quality photos with a bad interior – what are the chances that this property will attract the attention of a potential buyer? At first your task is to prepare a full presentation of your condo or house (not need limited to three low quality photos). Your task is make a full picture portfolio, video, to make your property look as attractive. In this case, we recommend sellers to make small invest in ‘Advertising’ and get the best results. For a successful sale is best, when the photos correspond to the “Reality”, than vice versa! The situation when a buyer motivated by advertising will be disappointed after a live visit, is definitely better than not attracting potential buyers at all! We are happy to help you make the right portfolio created by our professional.
- We strongly recommend that you respect the business ethics and immediately inform all agencies that you work with in case your property is no longer available for any reason.
If you decide to sell your property through our agency, just fill up online form or contact us so as we can begin working together towards a successful sale!
After we receiving your request:
- We will send one of our specialists to inspect your property. We advise free photos (if you don’t have a professional photos) for publication on our website and others social network to give your property looks demand.
- We will provide a free consultation about the Pattaya real estate market.
- We will add you property to our database and then will publish to our website.
- We will list all information about your property on other online and offline resources.
- We will update our listings every 2 months to make sure the information is still relevant.
If you want to receive income from rental of your property, we have several options for you.
- Long-term lease.Very easy option. We find a tenants for a 1 year lease and you get monthly payments. General requirements for a property to be fully furnished with all appliances in good working condition (Refrigerator, microwave, dishes, air condition, etc.). All furnishing and appliances will prior recorded in lease agreement.
- Short term lease.(from one month). Another option to rent your property, tenants change more often. The general requirements for your property are slightly higher, since the property must have a more extensive set of appliances and furnishing.
- Daily rentals. This is the busiest option, but, at the same time can be the most profitable. First, in determining the value of property for rent, the total value of thirty days of such lease will always be higher than the average monthly cost. Second, if the house or apartment is located in the “Good” location, the booking rate is the highest. However, not every owner wants his property looks like a hotel. Of course, your property must be fully equipped, up to the toilet paper or dishwashing detergents. In addition, this type of rental should be exclusive to one real estate agency, otherwise it will be impossible to make online booking and check in check out procedures.
Our real estate agency is happy to cooperate with you on any option, just contact us.