If you decide visit Thailand, or going to spend three and more month’s here together with your family, or maybe this is your first visit – then it will be a best choice is to rent a condo/house. As a rule, the cost of rented condo will be lower than the cost of accommodation in a hotel of the same class. We will be happy to help you with the choice and assist you in all. We have any kinds of rental condo/house for short term (from 1 week up to 1 Month), long term (from 1 month up to 1 year) and holiday rentals (with charge per night).
Rental for 1 Year contract
If you rent for 1 year contract you get the cheapest price. Easy to book, just choose the apartment what you need and contact the agent. Step-by-step.
1) Choose the property what you like.
2) Book the property (Deposit). Booking deposit can be 6,000 THB but security deposit is 1 monthly payment.
3) Sign agreementn and move in to the property.
//// ALL PRICES DISPLAYED FOR RENT IN OUR WEBSITE ARE FOR 1 YEAR CONTRACT, CONTACT THE AGENT FOR ANY DETAILS////
Rental from 1 month
Rental for staying of more than 1 months is the most economical way to accommodate for such period (if you dont want to buy your own property), because all hotels will charge you daily rental.
1) Just for start, look our website (or visit our offices, where you can communicate directly with a rental consultant), and pre-select a few options that you are interested in.
2) On the basis of your pre-selection, we will make arrangements to view the properties.
3) If you want immediate move in, you can booking a property by paying (or transferring) a security deposit. The deposit amount usually starts from 6,000 THB and will vary depending upon the property (total price, location, season, etc.). When you will make a deposit payment we give (or e-mail) confirming receipt of payment.
Deposit guarantee that the property will no be rented to other people for a stated period. If you decide that you don’t want rent this property, the deposit would usually be forfeit as the owner of the property would have turned down other potential clients whilst waiting for you. Generally if you rent a property, you will need to pay a 1 month security deposit and the 1st month rent in advance. Upon finished of your rental agreement, the security deposit will be refunded after payment of water and electric bills and repair of any damages you did if have during your stay.
4) Before you get the keys you sign a lease agreement, pay your stay a month in advance and security deposit (of course, the sum will includes the already paid amount of the booking). Security deposit is a necessary condition of the lease agreement and returned after the lease agreement finished. In case of loss or damage to property, the required amount will be deducted from the security deposit.
Attention! You will need to discuss about politics of staying. ( For example possibility of smoking in rented property and the right to keep pets. ) Most condominiums in Thailand pets are not allowed, while in rented private homes/villas such a restriction is not as common.
Short term lease up to 1 month and (Daily rental)
Renting for a short terms are exactly the same principles (select a property what you interested in, booking, deposit) that are applied for a rent from 1 month, but have only one big difference: you don’t need to lost a few days of your short-term vacation for personal inspection of all the options. You will make your choice remotely, and we give you such an opportunity. All you need is find a property from our website and send us online request for the property what you interesting in. After that we will check the availability of the property for your vacation dates and will contact you for any additional questions. You can make a booking in advance, using a most popular services like a (Direct card payment, PayPal, Western and Union).